Re: [amibroker] Academy Award Winning Guru

Thanks Nate,

And that was just something I did trying to learn, .( bet there are other
that make that look 3rd rate)
there are so many ami features that I still don't understand and may never
get the hang of ,
but your right Tomasz is doing a great job and I guess when guys like Geoff
and Donald help him out with a newsletter or something it frees up his time
to improve the program even more ..
Items like the trend lines are brilliant I dont think there are many
programs with that feature.
Fancy indicators and guru commentary is handy for looking for setups
but in my humble opinion its price action that is the main thing.
How good is it when you can go thought your fav list plot a trend line and
the tell your software to look for the breakout signal ?

I find that I can learn quicker looking at something that someone has used
to solve a problem and then use it within my own formula than trying to
write it from scratch, that's why I asked for others to send in there
formula ( there no such thing as the golden system) as soon as you have
something honed the market changes ...and so must the formula.

Im my opinion the reason metastocks is regarded as one of the top programs
is it uses willingness to share.

Anyway enough from me looking forward to seeing what some of the code savy
users have knocked out :))))

hmm that reminders me any chance of a fml function to ref an afl formula
within a formula ( low priority can cut and paste em in any way)

All the best
David