Academy Award Winning Guru

Many thanks and an Oscar Award to David for sharing his Guru commentary! I
am not a programmer, and often feel totally "out of the loop" because I
realize how much more I could be getting out of Amibroker if I only knew
what you programmers do. So it is greatly appreciated when someone posts a
finished piece of work that I can simply copy into my little collection of
programs and run with it.

I have a great little Guru program that Tomasz helped me with awhile back.
It has led me to many successful trading opportunities and made me a great
deal of money in the marketplace. I will be posting it shortly in an effort
to encourage more sharing amongst the "Amibroker community".

Tomasz is fantastic, but he is only one person. When you multiply the power
he has incorporated in AmiBroker by the power of all the rest of you who
can expand upon his work, you realize that we could have a collection of
tools second to none in the world! Some of you people are brilliant, gifted
thinkers. You have great ideas all of us could use.

Come on, you programmers. Share what works best for you with the rest of
us. It won't cost you a thing, and we will all be the better for it.

Nate Berger