Re: [amibroker] RELSTRENGTH

Hi Geoff,

1. Yes you can, but please remember abouttwo
things:
  a) RelStrength() function needs an
index ticker to compare to, for example "XAO" (ASE all ordinaries
  b) RelStrength() values are not normalized,
so they are different for each stock. This means that you can only
get
      resonable results
if you check for rising/falling RelStrength or if you detect a new high or new
low.
      Absolute
levels (such as 1) do not work.

2. Use graph1 = RelStrength( "XAO" ); to generate
relative strength of currently selected stock compared to the

3. Comparative Relative Strength is calculated by
simply DIVIDING the closing price of currently selected stock by the
closing
   price of BASE stock
(usually an index):

    RELSTRENGTH = CLOSE /