>From:
Geoff
Mulhall
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2001 8:48
PM
Subject: [amibroker] RELSTRENGTH

G'day Tomasz,

Can you assist with the following please
?

1. Can I use  RELSTRENGTH i<FONT
face=Arial size=2>n an Auto Analysis over a selected industry (using a
filter to choose the industry) to return all those stocks with say
ma(relative strength(), 30) > 1 say ? (Assuming I have set up the base
indices correctly of course).

2. If not, can I plot the relative strength
in a separate chart window

graph1 = RELSTRENGTH(); - d<FONT
face=Arial size=2>oesn't work because there is no argument for the
ticker.

3. Would you have a reference you could point me
at on RELSTRENGTH. (I'm wanting to use it to create a watch list as per
Weinsteins 'Secrets of Profiting in Bull & Bear Markets') so I want to
understand how RELSTRENGTH is calculated in AmiBroker.

Thanks again,

Geoff

RELSTRENGTH

SYNTAX
relstrength( "tickername" )

RETURNS
ARRAY

FUNCTION
Calculates <FONT
color=#ffffff>relative strength of currently selected security
compared to "tickername" security

EXAMPLE
relstrength( "^DJI"
)Your