>From:
Tomasz Janeczko

To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2001 6:10
PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] parent
codes

Hi David,

It seems that we need some more functions
dealing with strings :-)
OK. I will add some, so searching for 3letter
codes only will be possible.

Currently you can use JScript to assignall 3
letter tickers to one group
and perform filtering by that
group.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczko===============AmiBroker - the