References

G'day,

Someone posted a note a while back asking for a buy
sell 'system' in AFL.

That prompted me to think that I've read anumber
of useful books which may be of general interest - so here goes.

Hopefully others will also make
some useful recommendations.

1. Not related to Technical Analysis
specifically, but good background info for anyone getting started
-

"Sensible Share Investing" by Austin Donnelly,
Wrightbooks ISBN 1 875857 15 X
"One Up on Wall Street" by Peter Lynch, Fireside,
ISBN 0 7432 0040 3

2. Good explanation of some basic indicators plus
how to get organised -

"Trading with a Plan" By T.Compton & E.Kendall,
Wrightbooks ISBN 1 876627 41 7

3. The definative on how to draw a trend line -

"Trader Vic" by V.Sperandeo, John Wiley & Sons
(Don't have the ISBN).

4. A great reference on Candlesticks
and how to 'read' a chart

"The Secret of Candlestick Charting" by Louise
Bedford, Wrightbooks, ISBN  1 876627 28 X

5. A good reference on Fibonacci and Elliot
Waves

"The Elliott Wave Principle" by A.Frost &
R.Prechter, New Classics Library, ISBN0 932750 43 5

Regards,

Geoff