Re: [amibroker] References

On 04-Mar-01, Geoff Mulhall wrote:

> That prompted me to think that I've read a number of useful books which may
> be of general interest - so here goes.

Thanks for posting some great titles, Geoff. I always like to see what people
found useful when it comes to good investing/trading books.

> Hopefully others will also make some useful recommendations.

I took a strong interest in candlesticks even before I read Steve Nison's two
candlestick books, since candlesticks are thought to be one of the few ways to
visualise trader's emotion in stock price movements. As always, though, to
give opposing views a fair chance, I have seen studies which consider using
sticks in this way is an art form and, therefore, success will depend upon the
talents of the artist.

Japanese Candlestick Techniques, Steve Nison, ISBN 0-13-931650-7, 1991 will
keep you busy.

--

The World of AmiBroker Support