Re: [amibroker] Yahoo Historical Data

I found the answer was to manually cut and paste the data from the yahoo
site. For some odd reason, the data when displayed is accurate, but it's
adjusted only when you download to spreadsheet format.

So far I only have one stock that I'm interested in that has a dividend, so
I cut and pasted manually. Didn't take very long actually, there's 2/3 of a
year on each screen.