Importing Data

I want to make sure I understand the process of importing new data:

1. Find the AMIQuote Program
2. Start the AMIQuote Program
3. Clear the About dialog
4. Click File-Ticker List File Name
5. Type the date range in the dialog boxes (if not downloading only
one day of data)
6. Click the download button
7. Close AMIQuote
8. Swith to AMIbroker
9. Click File-Import Ascii
10. Select the files to import
11. Click Open

Repeat this process every day.

This obviously needs improvement. I read the newsletter with the
section about automating this process, but the newsletter didn't give
any information at all on automating the process, only suggested that
we don't really want the process automated??

Um, I for one DO want the process automated. The AMIQuote
functionality should be built in to AMIBroker, and a button should
allow automatic downloading of ALL new data (today-last date entry of
stock) and then import this into AMIBroker.

If, as the newsletter suggested, that I don't want to do this, then I
still have the option to do it the manual way.