From: Don Ewers
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2008 17:58
Subject: Re: [RT] Freetradingvideos.com

bill n

See my prior post that is NOT the site I was recommending the correct one is http://www.freetradingvideos.com/

Videos not video

Don Ewers

----- Original Message -----
From: billn
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2008 5:48 PM

As someone who mainly just lurks on this list and tries to stay out of trouble, I had wondered why anyone would recommend a site with the following text, esp with the 4 1/2 year old expiration date.  It all makes sense now.  The real link is much more interesting ;-)

"This Is a One-Month, Limited Time Market Test Offer to Readers of Futures Magazine! "

This offer is good only until July 30, 2003 at which time we will rescind this offer.  Only readers of Futures Magazine are receiving this offer.  Don't wait.  Request the Simple Trading Toolkit while you can.  There is a good chance we many never extend this offer again.

Thanks, Don!

bill_n