From: Don Ewers
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2008 7:18 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] Freetradingvideos.com

Yes, it is sometimes good to get back to the "roots" of how many of us likely started trading.  I have found their use of candlesticks to establish trendlines and support and resistance something I never have done.  Again interesting site and no cost, also a message board which I have not spent much time on.

I am finding d-seven commentary interesting (have not listen to all the other people yet).

Look at:
Broad Market took a hit . . . (For market commentary, Support & Resistance):
Indices are CRAZY . . . (again market commentary, Trendlines)

A glance at trendlines . . . (CF Holdings example trendlines)

APPL bull pullback and a trendline tip  . . . (how he draws trendlines with candlesticks)
Don Ewers