Re: [RT] Re: DJI Long Term based on Monthly Data Series

FWIW:  The North Node of the Moon is currently already in Aquarius.

Ron

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2008 11:29 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] Re: DJI Long Term based on Monthly Data Series

I see your chart is predicting down until 9 30/09

I watch astro comments in another group and noticed this following
similarity.

Todd

From: "Don Ewers" <dewers@xxxxxxxxnet>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 18:52:32 -0600

The Moon's north Node enters Aquarius on Monday January 7, 2008 and
leaves it on or about July 26, 2009. According to the McWhirter
cycle (reference Money & the Markets by Bates & Bowles, p.43-45) this
would put the nadir (low point) of an economic cycle in this period,
indicating a low in economic activity, after which economic activity
although slow, will begin rising. The question becomes how severe
(or not) will the nadir be? Don Ewers

On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 21:50:24 -0600, you wrote:

>A statistical analysis of cycle lengths that exist in monthly
>Dow time series shows a 41 and 88 month primary cycles.
>
>In the attached we have shown two approaches to estimating
>what will be the path of prices over the next few years.
>
>Approach 1 is simple "spectral" analysis and a projection
>based on the 41 and 88 month cycles.
>
>Approach 2 is the more complex SwingMachine approach
>using a pivot search of 41 bars and showing two paths of
>prices that might be possible.
>
>THIS IS VERY LONG-TERM STUFF ! ! !
>
>Clyde
>Clyde Lee phone: 713.783.9540