Re: [RT] crude oil at 13 year high

Instead of T-Bills, consider TIPS (Treasury Inflation-Protected
Securities). No maturities to roll over.

Regards
DanG

Charles Meyer wrote:
 cite="">

  Cash, (US T-Bills), Gold, or a combo
of the two.  Inflation or Deflation?  Keep a ratio chart of cash gold
divided by the
  30 year Treasury.  This will show
you the daily struggle of the two forces; and which one is currently
winning battles.

  Re conspiracy; a famous supreme
court justice once said (sorry I don't recall his name) not to mistake
a conspiracy for
  what can be ascribed to simple
incompetence; and of course there is a lot of that inherent in
bureaucracy.

  chas