  >From:
  Jim
  White
  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 6:47
  AM
  Subject: Re: [RT] crude oil at 13 year
  high

  I just finished a book that describes what could
  happen in a full financial meltdown. It's a novel by James Cook called "Full
  Faith & Credit". Pretty scary but enlightening reading.

  In that vain, could some of you share your
  strategy for asset protection and profit should such an unwinding happen.I
  don't have one yet but am beginning the planning and would appreciate the
  thoughts of others.

  Jim
  <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr