Re: [RT] Politico-Economic Market Reactions

Yep, chalk a big one up for the bad guys.
I'd like to think the reaction here in the states would be different but after
the last 10-12 years I just don't know.

I forget who authored this definition, but he
said an appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile in the hopes that it eats him
last.  The appeasers definitely have the momentum now which unfortunately
increases the chances of more and bigger attacks both here and
abroad.  It also increases the chances of someone occupying the White House
who possesses the same character, principles and voting record of
ted kennedy.

As for the markets, they look extremely
vulnerable as this echo-bubble rally unravels, and any bounce is likely to be
just a bear flag on the daily charts.