Re: [RT] Politico-Economic Market Reactions

Actually, I would be very curious to see what the attitude of Americans
would be if it were separated by a navigable stretch of water from a
Muslim dictatorship whose citizens hated America as a former colonial
power...

Regards
DanG

Bob wrote:

  Yep, chalk a big one up for the
bad guys.  I'd like to think the reaction here in the states would be
different but after the last 10-12 years I just don't know.

  I forget who authored this
definition, but he said an appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile in the
hopes that it eats him last.  The appeasers definitely have the
momentum now which unfortunately increases the chances of more and
bigger attacks both here and abroad.  It also increases the chances of
someone occupying the White House who possesses the same character,
principles and voting record of ted kennedy.

  As for the markets, they look
extremely vulnerable as this echo-bubble rally unravels, and any bounce
is likely to be just a bear flag on the daily charts.