  >From:
  Jim
  Curry
  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 12:42
  AM
  Subject: Re: [RT] SPX 60 Min

  while on the last note, here is the SPX Hurst daily attached (a
  modified version, slightly detrended). still pointing down
  right now

  I think the big test is whether we will hold 1088 on a correction lower.
  at some point this year we should see a 8-12% correction, as we are now 17-18
  months into the four year cycle, and a 'first phase' low is soon due.
  this usually comes in 17-21 months, with none coming past the 21 month
  region. average decline for this fourth phase is in the 8-12% region. In fact,
  the lowest % correction with the four year first phase has been 8%.

  we could also hold 1088 here, then shoot back up to 1174 in May, and THEN
  correct that 8-12% down in the summer months. that is another viable scenario,
  and one that I tend to lean towards

  <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr