RE: [RT] sp500/nasdaq top

<FONT face="Bookman Old Style" color=#0000ff
size=2>This essay by Paul Krugman
(<<SPAN
class=003362015-08032004><FONT face="Bookman Old Style"
color=#0000ff size=2><A
href="">http://www.thenation.com/doc.mhtml?i=20040105&s=krugman>)
seems apropos of your thoughts.
<FONT face="Bookman Old Style"
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face="Bookman Old Style"
color=#0000ff size=2>Regards,
<FONT face="Bookman Old Style"
color=#0000ff size=2>Brendan
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: EarlA
  [mailto:earl.a@xxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 9:13
  AMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT]
  sp500/nasdaq top
  I was a died in the wool capitalist for my entire working life. In fact,
  I spent most of my working life as an entrepreneur and formed, from
  scratch, a total of 7 businesses, including 2 which grew to employ over
  100 men and women before I sold them. I have been up and down the economic
  scale (several times) from poverty (living for a year in a 10x10 YMCA
  room for $10 a week in NYC while working and going to college at night) to
  very comfortable.

  My current belief is that the capitalist system has been corrupted beyond
  belief by the concentration of power and wealth among a few very large global
  corporations and the politicians, from both political parties, which they own.
  Consider that today fewer than 100 global corporations account for 80% of
  global business. This is not an environment in which capitalism,
  entrepreneurship, and a healthy partnership between capital and labor can
  flourish. Just my opinion!

  Earl

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Click Here