Re: [RT] bonds long term

Lee,
There are multiple peaks near the high on the seasonal (green) line.  One
earlier lower high (up near the top) is on the week of 12-7-01, then the two
later higher tops on the weeks of 1-11-02 and 2-8-02.

The valley thereafter is on the week of 4-5-02.

The seasonal was originally overlayed over the price bars on the monthly
chart I sent earlier.  As such the seasonal does NOT relate to a 116 price
high and a 107 valley low, I want to make that clear?

As you see in the first gif attached to this post, I can shift it above the
price bars also (one should not conclude bonds are going to 123 and a valley
of 115 accordingly).  Also keep in mind, although this seasonal has had a
very good track record going back to early 2000, it does not mean the
current correlation will continue. For instance in 1999 it was completely
wrong (see second gif).  My reason for posting it, was to purely say it has
been tracking well as far as pattern SO FAR.

Seasonals are a confirming indicator and it has been said you can almost
make them say what ever you want (the old "they must be an inverted
seasonal") so I want to caution anyone there.  If I had 6 indicators that
were good, it would be the 7th.  There is a seasonal trade (spread and
otherwise) that attempts to play this decline that occurs between January
and sometimes into May though that has a good record.   Anyone who has the
current Moore Research recommended trades for next year on bonds could
possibly post that trade?
Good luck and good trading,
don ewers