RE: [RT] bonds long term

don
what is the dates of the next peak and valley on the seasonal around 116 and
107

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Don Ewers
  [mailto:dbewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 2:48
  PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT] bonds
  long termAttached is the updated 60min chart (with
  first 5 hours today)At this point the question would be is wave 3
  complete and we are movingdown in a wave 4 or is this only minor wave 4 of
  wave 3, with minor wave 5yet to come, completeing wave 3?Both will
  follow a similar pattern and so far it appears a .50 retracementhas held,
  but we will have to see what unfolds.  The interesting thing isthe
  low PTI of 19 (in Red Box) which says for the moment that a wave 5, ifit
  materializes, will likely double top near the highs (maybe just poke
  intothat 113-01 expansion?) or if this is still wave 3 the PTI is a
  non-issue.Since the 5/35 oscillator at the bottom of the chart is still
  above zero weneed a few more hours to go by for for this to work itself
  out.The weekly is also included (with the green seasonal).  As
  far as it isconcerned a wave 5 is in, it went into the MOB resistance off
  the prior wave3.  Prices exceeded the 1998 high so a major double top
  in bonds is possibleor . . . we have more to go to the upside and the next
  MOB?That said, the 60min will provide clues as this retracement
  unfolds?FWIW the 60min wave count is from the starting point for minor
  wave 5 ofwave 3 on the daily, chart not included here (as expected the
  count therechanged from a wave 5 to a wave 3 due to the height of the 5/35
  oscillator).don ewers----- Original Message -----From:
  "profitok" <profitok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>To:
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 9:40
  PMSubject: Re: [RT] bonds long term> Is pink line above
  chart the seasonally?> regards> Ben> ----- Original
  Message -----> From: "Earl Adamy" <eadamy@xxxxxxxxxx>> To:
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001
  9:49 AM> Subject: Re: [RT] bonds long term>>> >
  Weekly is working very nicely with the 10/70 and long term counts ...
  so> far> > anyway. Timing mark on the "big MOB in the sky" is
  week of 07Dec.> >> > Earl> >> > -----
  Original Message -----> > From: "Don Ewers"
  <dbewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> > To: "Real Traders"
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> > Sent: Thursday, November 01,
  2001 7:40 AM> > Subject: Re: [RT] bonds long term>
  made on 10-31-01 I decided to> see> > > if the 5/35
  oscillator was possibly putting in a new high which would> >
  shift> > > the 5 wave count to a wave 3 (previously using 10/70
  and long term EW> > count> > > due to the depth of the
  prior wave 4 pullback).  As expected the count> has> >
  > expanded to the next "degree. Old wave 3 becomes wave 1, old wave
  4> > becomes> > > wave 2, and finally old wave 5
  becomes wave 3.> > >> > > Since we are in the wave 3
  target range (see chart) then a pull back> could> > >
  start any time in here for a wave 4, which would be subsequently>
  followed> > by> > > a wave 5.> > >>
  > > Bottom line if we are headed higher we may not go straight up to
  that> > higher> > > level (which would fit with the
  December high dates forcast by someand> > > others out to
  early February)?> > > don ewers> > > ----- Original
  Message -----> > > From: "Don Ewers"
  <dbewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> > > To: "Real Traders"
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> > > Sent: Wednesday, October
  31, 2001 2:36 PM> > > Subject: Re: [RT] bonds long term>
  > I would be unfair to not post an example of a MOB failure
  (the"break"> > > side> > > > of the
  equation). So here is one.> > > >> > > > I
  have been posting that bonds were in a wave 5 on a 60min chart and>
  > > > "should" move higher (a move also supported by the daily and
  weekly> > > charts).> > > > The MOB off the 60min
  wave 3 is on the attached chart between 108-17> and> > >
  > 108-26. So prices should "make" the MOB, would be what one would
  be> > > looking> > > > for.> > >
  have takenprofits> at> > > the> > > >
  MOB.  After which with the weekly showing higher MOBS, maybe buy
  a> > retrace> > > > or reverse if such a sell signal
  appeared.  The movement through the> MOB> > > >
  like this tells you something (particullarly had it been more>
  orderly).> > > Now> > > > whether you could get
  back on board or not is another question with> this> > >
  > kind of power move, but had it moved through and closed above,
  then> took> > > out> > > > the high of
  that bar, it is a signal to get back on board and go toa> > >
  higher> > > > time frame for targets (like the weekly posted
  earlier).> > > >> > > > I just don't want
  anyone thinking these things are magical.> > > >> >
  > > You will notice prices temporarily stalled underneath the 60min
  MOB> > though> > > > before busting through.>
  > > > don ewers> > > >> > > > -----
  Original Message -----> > > > From: "Don Ewers"
  <dbewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> > > > To:
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> > > > Sent: Wednesday,
  October 31, 2001 11:29 AM> > > > Subject: Re: [RT] bonds long
  term> > > >> > > >> > > > >
  Bruce,> > > > > MOB stands for Make Or Break and it is a
  tool within the AGET> program.> > > The> > >
  > > "bands" represent target areas based on prior price action
  pattern> and> > > are> > > > >
  calculated off of previous peaks.  I considered them additive
  tothe> > > > > standard fib expansion ranges that
  project areas where a specific> wave> > > >
  might> > > > > end.  In that regard they zero in on a
  'tighter" possible target> > range.> > > >
  nope, can they be> > exceeded> > > > > yes,
  nothing is perfect, but I have found them to be very helpful.> >
  "make" it there and if it "breaks"it> > on> > >
  a> > > > > closing basis can be a sign of an extended move
  above it> (essentially> > > what> > > >
  > should have been resistance was blow away).  In general they
  are> > places> > > to> > > > >
  consider taking "some off the wagon" so to speak if not all
  andlook> > for> > > a> > > > >
  reversal.> > > > >> > > > > The black
  vertical bars in them represent possible timing.  The>
  black> > > box> > > > to> > > >
  > the far left of the band will disappear when the prior peak it is>
  > drawn> > > > from> > > > > is exceeded
  and the MOB locks in place for price and time.> > > >
  sorry.> > > > > don ewers> > > >
  Message -----> > > > > From:
  <bruce.larson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> > > > > To:
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> > > > > Sent:
  Wednesday, October 31, 2001 11:10 AM> > > > > Subject: Re:
  [RT] bonds long term> > > > >> > > >
  familiar with is the Muniover> > > > > > Bond
  spread.> > > > > >> > > > >
  <dbewers@xxxx> wrote:> > > > > > >
  Slawek,> > > > > > > The seasonal (dark green line)
  on a AGET  US01Z continuous> weekly> > > > >
  > would> > > > > > > agree on a February peak (if
  not before).  February 8, 2002 is> the> > > > >
  > peak on> > > > > > > the seasonal for next
  year.  Looking back on previous years> shows> > >
  > > > the> > > > > > > pattern has followed
  it quite nicely?> > > > > > >> > > >
  > > > That said we are into the wave 5 target range (shown as
  .618to> > 1.0> > > > > > > expansion)
  with several MOB's overhead (one off the previous> wave> >
  3> > > > > > (@111-28> > > > > >
  (@115-16> > > > > > to> > > > > >
  > 118-03)) .  Where exactly they stop price wise is still an>
  unknown> > > > > > but these> > > > >
  > > are some areas to watch.> > > > > >
  center of the 1998 MOB, FYIW.> > > > > > > don
  ewers> > > > > > > ----- Original Message
  -----> > > > > > > From: <SLAWEKP@xxxx>>

  href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

  > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:> >
  > > > realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > > >
  >> > > > >> > > > >> > >
  > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to> > > <A
  href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

  email to:> > > >
  realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > > >> >
  Groups is subject to> > <A
  href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

  to:> > > realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> >
  Groups is subject to> <A
  href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
  unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:> >
  realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> >> >>
  >> > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to<A
  href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
  an email to:>
  realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>>> Your
  use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A