RE: [RT] bonds long term

Don,
thanks I always learn from you charts!!!!

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Don Ewers
  [mailto:dbewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 6:19
  PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT] bonds
  long termLee,There are multiple peaks near the
  high on the seasonal (green) line.  Oneearlier lower high (up near
  the top) is on the week of 12-7-01, then the twolater higher tops on the
  weeks of 1-11-02 and 2-8-02.The valley thereafter is on the week of
  4-5-02.The seasonal was originally overlayed over the price bars on
  the monthlychart I sent earlier.  As such the seasonal does NOT
  relate to a 116 pricehigh and a 107 valley low, I want to make that
  clear?As you see in the first gif attached to this post, I can shift
  it above theprice bars also (one should not conclude bonds are going to
  123 and a valleyof 115 accordingly).  Also keep in mind, although
  this seasonal has had avery good track record going back to early 2000, it
  does not mean thecurrent correlation will continue. For instance in 1999
  it was completelywrong (see second gif).  My reason for posting it,
  was to purely say it hasbeen tracking well as far as pattern SO
  FAR.Seasonals are a confirming indicator and it has been said you can
  almostmake them say what ever you want (the old "they must be an
  invertedseasonal") so I want to caution anyone there.  If I had 6
  indicators thatwere good, it would be the 7th.  There is a seasonal
  trade (spread andotherwise) that attempts to play this decline that occurs
  between Januaryand sometimes into May though that has a good
  record.   Anyone who has thecurrent Moore Research recommended
  trades for next year on bonds couldpossibly post that trade?Good luck
  and good trading,don ewers----- Original Message -----From:
  "Lee Morris" <LMorris@xxxxxxxxxx>To:
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 2:53
  PMSubject: RE: [RT] bonds long term> don what is the dates
  of the next peak and valley on the seasonal around116> and
  107>   -----Original Message----->
  From: Don Ewers [mailto:dbewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]>   Sent:
  Friday, November 02, 2001 2:48 PM>   To:
  realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>   Subject: Re: [RT] bonds long
  term>>>   Attached is the updated 60min chart
  (with first 5 hours today)>>   At this point the
  question would be is wave 3 complete and we are moving>
  down in a wave 4 or is this only minor wave 4 of wave 3, with minor
  wave5>   yet to come, completeing wave
  3?>>   Both will follow a similar pattern and so far
  it appears a .50retracement>   has held, but we will have
  to see what unfolds.  The interesting thingis>   the
  low PTI of 19 (in Red Box) which says for the moment that a wave
  5,if>   it materializes, will likely double top near the
  highs (maybe just poke> into>   that 113-01
  expansion?) or if this is still wave 3 the PTI is
  anon-issue.>   Since the 5/35 oscillator at the bottom of
  the chart is still above zero> we>   need a few more
  hours to go by for for this to work itself out.>>
  The weekly is also included (with the green seasonal).  As far as it
  is>   concerned a wave 5 is in, it went into the MOB
  resistance off the prior> wave>   3.  Prices
  exceeded the 1998 high so a major double top in bonds is>
  possible>   or . . . we have more to go to the upside and the
  next MOB?>>   That said, the 60min will provide clues
  as this retracement unfolds?>>   FWIW the 60min wave
  count is from the starting point for minor wave 5 of>   wave
  3 on the daily, chart not included here (as expected the
  countthere>   changed from a wave 5 to a wave 3 due to
  the height of the 5/35> oscillator).>   don
  ewers>>   ----- Original Message
  ----->   From: "profitok"
  <profitok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>   To:
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>   Sent: Thursday,
  November 01, 2001 9:40 PM>   Subject: Re: [RT] bonds long
  term>>>   > Is pink line above chart the
  seasonally?>   > regards>   >
  November 01, 2001 9:49 AM>   > Subject: Re: [RT] bonds
  long term>   >>
  >>   > > Weekly is working very nicely with the
  10/70 and long term counts...> so>   >
  far>   > > anyway. Timing mark on the "big MOB in the
  sky" is week of 07Dec.>   > >>   >
  > Earl>   > >>   > > -----
  Original Message ----->   > > From: "Don Ewers"
  <dbewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>   > > To: "Real Traders"
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>   > > Sent:
  Thursday, November 01, 2001 7:40 AM>   > > Subject: Re:
  [RT] bonds long term>   > >>   >
  >>   > > > With the type of power move in the
  bonds made on 10-31-01 Idecided> to>   >
  see>   > > > if the 5/35 oscillator was possibly
  putting in a new high which> would>   > >
  shift>   > > > the 5 wave count to a wave 3
  (previously using 10/70 and long term> EW>   > >
  count>   > > > due to the depth of the prior wave 4
  pullback).  As expected the> count>   >
  has>   > > > expanded to the next "degree. Old wave
  3 becomes wave 1, old wave4>   > >
  becomes>   > > > wave 2, and finally old wave 5
  becomes wave 3.>   > > >>   >
  > > Since we are in the wave 3 target range (see chart) then a
  pullback>   > could>   > > >
  start any time in here for a wave 4, which would be
  subsequently>   > followed>   > >
  by>   > > > a wave 5.>   > >
  >>   > > > Bottom line if we are headed higher we
  may not go straight up to> that>   > >
  higher>   > > > level (which would fit with the
  December high dates forcast bysome>
  and>   > > > others out to early
  February)?>   > > > don ewers>