  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 9:30
  AM
  Subject: RE: [RT] free stuff from
  Prechter

  subscribe to his letter and although I agree w/ you that on his biggest long
  term prediction he has been wrong for 10 or more yrs and IMHO continues to be
  wrong about calling the top of a cycle that started in the 1700's his short
  term (1 week to 6 months) is as accurate if not more so then most of the mkt
  letter writers. His system is also very black and white and therefore I can
  make the same anylisis as him and agree or disagree based on something
  concrete. I often do disagree w/ him but it is also easy to see when he or
  I  am wrong because of strong trigger points or levels in the system. He
  also points out items that I often have missed.

    <FONT face=Tahoma
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From: DPritch901@xxxxxxx
    [mailto:DPritch901@xxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 2:41
    AMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
    MedianLine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT] free stuff from
    Prechter<FONT lang=0
    face="Arial Narrow" color=#8080ff size=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF">ok  is
    ti worth the time   he is always  wrong   fade
    him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To unsubscribe from this
    group, send an email

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor