RE: [RT] free stuff from Prechter

subscribe to his letter and although I agree w/ you that on his biggest long
term prediction he has been wrong for 10 or more yrs and IMHO continues to be
wrong about calling the top of a cycle that started in the 1700's his short term
(1 week to 6 months) is as accurate if not more so then most of the mkt letter
writers. His system is also very black and white and therefore I can make the
same anylisis as him and agree or disagree based on something concrete. I often
do disagree w/ him but it is also easy to see when he or I  am wrong
because of strong trigger points or levels in the system. He also points out
items that I often have missed.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: DPritch901@xxxxxxx
  [mailto:DPritch901@xxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 2:41
  AMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
  MedianLine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT] free stuff from
  Prechter<FONT color=#8080ff
  face="Arial Narrow" lang=0 size=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF">ok  is ti worth
  the time   he is always  wrong   fade

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor