Re: [RT] RT:ODDBALL

Michael,

I just started following the Oddball about a week ago, and it has had
2 great signals (20-30+ point winners), followed just the last day or
so by 2 that were small losers, and today's which remains in process.

It seems quite remarkable overall.

I myself am wondering how to trade it using a stop. I can't trade it
without one for obvious reasons, and have been considering a 10 point
SP emini stop as perhaps wide enough to stay out of it's way. I'm not
a backtester, so I imagine, others have tried  to test this, and it
would be interesting to hear BobR or others comment on the use of
stops with Oddball.

Essentially, does a stop ruin it? And what lengths show best results?

Eliot

--
Eliot Kaplan

Clever Cam is a pen sized digital camera, webcam, and mini-camcorder. Just $79.95 at Youcansave.com.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/F11sED/NkNDAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM