  To: <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 12:38
  PM
  Subject: [RT] Gann Square

  I have found one of the best way to use the Gann
  Square tool is based onSymmetry.

  This square is based on the Time and Price range
  from 10/8/98 to 3/10/00.
  I then set my <FONT face=Arial
  size=2>Gann Square tool from the 3/10/00 high toan equal amount of time
  and price into the future.

  The S/R levels at major angles are great.
  Although I don't know what happened around 12/00 to 1/01 where support was
  broken.

  Steve
  "Geometry will show the soul toward the truth."
  -- Plato

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor