[RT] Gann Square

I have found one of the best way to use the Gann
Square tool is based onSymmetry.

This square is based on the Time and Price range
from 10/8/98 to 3/10/00.
I then set my <FONT face=Arial
size=2>Gann Square tool from the 3/10/00 high toan equal amount of time and
price into the future.

The S/R levels at major angles are great. Although
I don't know what happened around 12/00 to 1/01 where support was
broken.

Steve
"Geometry will show the soul toward the truth." --
Plato

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor