RE: [RT] Anyone believe in old Bernie here ?

GDP is in negative territory.  My suspician is that CPI and labour numbers
will suck once released later this week.  Lots of reasons to stay out of
this market (or at least not be long in the volatile stuff) and turn OFF
CNBC.

Also take a look at the weekly chart of both the Dow and Nasdaq.  Those
charts look pretty bad IMHO.

And yet Louis Ruikeyhser (whatever) continues to glibly reassure the
American
public that everything is just fine.  I wonder how much more pounding will
convince the public that its time to throw in the towel?

- John

Protect your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE guide: "Securing Your Website for business" Get it Now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/M.WTOC/m1FDAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM