Re: [RT] bonds top?

Don,

Curious what aget thinks of 5s and 10s; To my eyes, looks much harder
to call it 5 complete on these;  I now think of 10s as the primary
UST mkt.

To me, eurodollars best count as 1,2 - 1,2 - in 3 -- on my 80 min.

Regards,
Chris

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "Don Ewers" <dbewers@xxxx> wrote:
> It is possible everyone could be right?
>
> Attached are updated 60min and daily charts.
>
> The 60min includes the first hour today and is now has pattern
completion
> showing 5 waves in with the new high this morning.  Now it is a
question of
> just how far it might go, the MOB target above being one possible
area but
> not a strict requirement either.
>
> The daily chart has today "what if'ed in" so far and it has shifted
the wave
> 5 top to this new high, but as I mentioned in the previous posts
the 5/35
> oscillator on the daily is indicating that this is likely a wave 3
not a
> wave 5.  If true, a wave 4 will follow at some point (at which time
the
> "viability of a continued wave 5 up will be measured).
>
> So bonds could move higher in a wave 3, then go into a wave 4
correction and
> everyone is right . . . eventually that is?
>
> Crap, snowing here (laugh it up all those in warmer climates :-)
> don ewers

Protect your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE guide: "Securing Your Website for business" Get it Now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/M.WTOC/m1FDAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM