Re: [RT] Quote.com LiveCharts

Larry, let me know what you learn from your question about Quote.com's live data feed. I know that I've been interested in signing up becasue
they do have the best interface on the Internet, but I've always been dissatisfied with the reliability of their feed. If they don't provide
live data for the price they quote, then they really have a problem. By the way, for those who aren't aware, here's how Quote.com advertises
it's live data service.

LiveCharts Basic - $9.95 / Month
LiveCharts Basic is a cutting edge product which includes real-time streaming charts, quotes, time and sales data, technical analysis
indicators which provides the perfect basic features for the novice trader or investor.

This banner ad certainly implies live data!

Ralph

Protect your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE guide: "Securing Your Website for business" Get it Now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/M.WTOC/m1FDAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM