Re: [RT] Quote.com LiveCharts

Larry

I use Stockwatch out of Vancouver,
BC.  Its costs are variable, depending upon one's demand for real time data
from the various exchanges, but the full blown version for Level II NASDAQ and
equivalent for TSE and CDNX costs about CDN$150 per month.  It includes
real-time java charts, and numerous other bells and whistles.

FWIW

Regards,

Tony Pylypuk80 King StreetP.O. Box 605Welland, OntarioL3B
5R4

Voice 905 735 2300Fax 905 735 9230

tpylypuk@xxxxxxxxxxx

<BLOCKQUOTE