Re: [RT] hedging

On Mon, 22 Oct 2001 20:19:46 -0700, you wrote:

>>If they can't generate excitment / promote sales then investors will
>>stop watching the news... after all who wants to watch bad news?

same people who want to watch stories about murder, war and crime.
Why not put happy stuff on the news exclusively ?

>>-- John

Protect your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE guide: "Securing Your Website for business" Get it Now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/M.WTOC/m1FDAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM