  To: <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, October 19, 2001 10:29
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] bonds top?

  Don and Lee,
  Merrill-Lynch is furiously packaging bonds for the public..
  broker bragging of x Hundreds of Millions going into these packages.  I
  always get interested in a top when ML starts really marketing.  The last
  time was the intro  of their B to B internet holders.. it had to have
  called the top by a couple of weeks.

  Don
  <BLOCKQUOTE

    <SPAN
    class=510475901-20102001>Don, interesting - first it
    is interesting to see you use the gator. I just ffinished his book and
    like the system. Answer me this batman - what is a yawn and there
    does not appear to be a way to do his momentem indicator "AC" in AGET
    as it is a MA of the 5/35 do you just ignore this indictor or have you
    found a way around this limitation. thks

      <FONT face=Tahoma
      size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Don Ewers
      [mailto:dbewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001
      8:08 PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
      [RT] bonds top?Attached are the AGET charts
      (60min and daily).The 60min chart which is measuring the "wave 4
      from 9-20-01 on the daily"indicates we may make another new high to a
      MOB (108-16 to 108-24) at least(it can go higher) so in agreement with
      Clyde's chart.The fact that the bond retracement has exceeded a
      .786 retracement on thedaily is a clue that maybe the 60min is
      right?   The MOB on the daily issomewhat lower (107-24 to
      108-01 but it is not locked in yet so may change(locks if a new high
      is made)).Ignor the gator (three bold colored lines) on the 60min
      although it has madesome great calls lately.don ewers-----
      Original Message -----From: "Dorothy K. Carter"
      <dorothy.carter@xxxxxxxx>To:
      <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001
      1:05 PMSubject: Re: [RT] bonds top?I don't know how
      accurate the vol is on my source.. but it appears bondshave been
      rallying on liter vol. than the down draft low going into9/20. chart
      appears to be making right shoulder....... I'd still guesswe are in
      window coming up shortly where bonds,stocks and US$  resumedown
      together  .. I'd still watch for 102.12  102.06 target to be
      met----- Original Message -----From: Clyde Lee
      <mailto:clydelee@xxxxxxxxxx>To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      <mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Thursday, October 18,
      2001 1:42 PMSubject: Re: [RT] bonds top?We've retired
      SwingMachine for a while but  SwingTimer  show
      theattached.Clyde----- Original Message -----From:
      azeem <mailto:azeemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>To:
      realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      <mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Thursday, October 18,
      2001 11:11 AMSubject: [RT] bonds top?will bonds exceed
      prevoius high? or is this the topwhat does the waves say?swingmachine
      say?thanksTo unsubscribe from this group, send an email
      to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour use of
      Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service<<A
      href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>