Subject: RE: [RT] bonds top?
<BLOCKQUOTE

  Don,
  interesting - first it is interesting to see you use the gator. I
  just ffinished his book and like the system. Answer me this batman - what
  is a yawn and there does not appear to be a way to do his momentem
  indicator "AC" in AGET as it is a MA of the 5/35 do you just ignore this
  indictor or have you found a way around this limitation. thks

    <FONT face=Tahoma
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Don Ewers
    [mailto:dbewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001
    8:08 PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
    [RT] bonds top?Attached are the AGET charts (60min
    and daily).The 60min chart which is measuring the "wave 4 from
    9-20-01 on the daily"indicates we may make another new high to a MOB
    (108-16 to 108-24) at least(it can go higher) so in agreement with
    Clyde's chart.The fact that the bond retracement has exceeded a .786
    retracement on thedaily is a clue that maybe the 60min is
    right?   The MOB on the daily issomewhat lower (107-24 to
    108-01 but it is not locked in yet so may change(locks if a new high is
    made)).Ignor the gator (three bold colored lines) on the 60min
    although it has madesome great calls lately.don ewers-----
    Original Message -----From: "Dorothy K. Carter"
    <dorothy.carter@xxxxxxxx>To:
    <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 1:05
    PMSubject: Re: [RT] bonds top?I don't know how accurate the
    vol is on my source.. but it appears bondshave been rallying on liter
    vol. than the down draft low going into9/20. chart appears to be making
    right shoulder....... I'd still guesswe are in window coming up shortly
    where bonds,stocks and US$  resumedown together  .. I'd still
    watch for 102.12  102.06 target to be met----- Original Message
    -----From: Clyde Lee <mailto:clydelee@xxxxxxxxxx>To:
    realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Thursday, October 18,
    2001 1:42 PMSubject: Re: [RT] bonds top?We've retired
    SwingMachine for a while but  SwingTimer  show
    theattached.Clyde----- Original Message -----From:
    azeem <mailto:azeemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Thursday, October 18,
    2001 11:11 AMSubject: [RT] bonds top?will bonds exceed prevoius
    high? or is this the topwhat does the waves say?swingmachine
    say?thanksTo unsubscribe from this group, send an email
    to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour use of
    Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service<<A
    href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
    .To unsubscribe from this group, send an email

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor