RE: [RT] Searching for a list of the first day that a commodity traded.

Prosper,Most data sources except
for the grains actually go back towhen the Contract first started Trading on
the Spot continuouscontract. genesis and CSI would be the ones to look at
for a history.That should be a  great starting Point.I do
have the Beans start at my office 1936 i think.Warmest RegardsDavid
Hunt www.adest.com.auUS Ph/Fax 1 312 577 0491Australians Phone 02 9527
4690-----Original Message-----From: Prosper [<A
href="mailto:brente@xxxxxxxxxxxx";>mailto:brente@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent:
Friday, 19 October 2001 3:14 AMTo: Real TradersSubject: [RT] Searching
for a list of the first day that a commoditytraded.Do any of you
traders know if there is a list of this info out there incyberspace, or from
some other source? Please advise me. Thanks.ProsperTo
to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour use of Yahoo!
Groups is subject to <A href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";
target=_blank>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/