[RT] Volatility Stop

In the recent edition of Futures magazine
Larry Williams writes an article on "Day-Trading Modern Markets".  In it
Larry refers to a "volatility stop", a moving average based tool, developed by
J. Welles Wilder and Gresham Northcott.  I am unfamiliar with this
indicator and do not find it in TradeStation's library.  Can anyone give me
more info on this or perhaps an ela?  Thanks.

Rich

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor