Re: [RT] DEc S&P

The system that I developed projects 3 price objectives.  After years of use and
tracking, the trades given by the entry signal I found that the price reached
the 1st price objective 80% of the time, the second objective 70% of the time
and the 3rd price objective 60% of the time.  Some of my students have gotten
better results then this, but all I can go by is what I myself have been able to
accomplish.  Ira.

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!