[RT] YesTrader Shuts Its Doors

YesTrader has decided to declare Chapter 7 and is shutting its doors
immediately.  The employees were all let go, without any severance.

I had an appointment for one of their representatives to show me their latest
and greatest at 2:30 today and he did not show up.  Now I know why.

We may see the YesTrader software yet be picked up by another ISV or software
company after the bankruptcy dust settles.

Regards,

John J. Lothian

Disclosure: Futures trading involves financial risk, lots of it!

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ujOgTC/4m7CAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM