  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 3:15
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] should we be contrarian
  to this report ??

  Think things are not
  what Ben thinks !

  <A
  href="http://www.bigfrogmountain.com/packages.cfm#1";>System 1: Rated
  output of 480 watts in full sun. List $8,950. - <FONT
  face="Times New Roman,Times">SALE <FONT
  color=#000000>$7,690.*
  <A
  href="http://www.bigfrogmountain.com/packages.cfm#2";>System 2: Rated
  output of 960 watts in full sun. List $12,650. - <FONT
  face="Times New Roman,Times" color=#ff0000>SALE <FONT
  color=#000000>$10,990.*
  <A
  href="http://www.bigfrogmountain.com/packages.cfm#3";>System 3: Rated
  output of 1440 wattsin full sun . List $16,300.<FONT
  color=#ff0000>  - <FONT
  color=#ff0000>SALE $14,375<FONT
  color=#ff0000>.*
  <A
  href="http://www.bigfrogmountain.com/packages.cfm#4";>System 4: Rated
  output of 1920 watts in full sun. List $19,900.<FONT
  color=#ff0000>  - <FONT
  color=#ff0000>SALE <FONT
color=#000000>$17,630.*
  <A
  href="http://www.bigfrogmountain.com/packages.cfm#5";>System 5: Rated
  output of 2400 watts in full sun. List $23,500.  - <FONT
  face="Times New Roman,Times">SALE <FONT
  color=#000000>$20,900.*
  <A
  href="http://www.bigfrogmountain.com/packages.cfm#6";>System 6: Rated
  output of 2800 watts in full sun. List $27,600.<FONT
  color=#ff0000>  - <FONT
  color=#ff0000>SALE <FONT
color=#000000>$24,585.*
  <A
  href="http://www.bigfrogmountain.com/packages.cfm#7";>System 7: Rated
  output of 3360 watts in full sun. List $31,200.<FONT
  color=#ff0000>  - <FONT
  color=#ff0000>SALE <FONT
color=#000000>$27,875.*
  <A
  href="http://www.bigfrogmountain.com/packages.cfm#8";>System 8: Rated
  output of 3840 watts in full sun. List $34,800.<FONT
  color=#ff0000>  - <FONT
  color=#ff0000>SALE <FONT
color=#000000>$30,190.*
  <A
  href="http://www.bigfrogmountain.com/packages.cfm#9";>System 9: Rated
  output of 4320 watts in full sun. List $37,400.<FONT
  color=#ff0000>  - <FONT
  color=#ff0000>SALE <FONT
color=#000000>$33,505.*
  <A
  href="http://www.bigfrogmountain.com/packages.cfm#10";>System 10: Rated
  output of 4800 watts in full sun. List $40,690.<FONT
  color=#ff0000>  - <FONT
  color=#ff0000>SALE $35,770.*
  *Shipping included in the continental
  USA.  Battery banks must be sized and sold separately for stand alone
  systems. Don't forget, multiply the system's rated output by the number of
  'full-sun hours per day' for your area, to see how many watt-hours any system
  will average yielding per day.
  <BLOCKQUOTE
    <DIV
    <A title=bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx