Re: [RT] S & P MMS sees larger U.S. growth drop in Q4 & Q1

Ralph: The day after the tragic event there were
posts between myself and another list member discussing the importance of
airlines to the economy... One Congressman vetoed a bill that would have bailed
out the airlines before the mkt reopened.... Airlines are used for not just
business and pleasure but obviously required to move mail, goods and
services.  Because of the fear of terrorist activity there is some
speculation that some of the cargo business that airlines have enjoyed may now
be moved over to UPS  Fed Ex Airborne....... as these planes are viewed as
not being terrorist targets.  As I had mentioned in a previous post the
airline industry is the engine to our economy  and it runs at a razor thin
profit margin so the time they were shut down and until business as normal
whatever that is going to be in the futre settles in  there will be serious
trickle down effect into the economy.
<BLOCKQUOTE
  <DIV
  Ralph Volpe