Re: [RT] A Contrarian View

Ralph,

    All I know is that I resisted
Dorothy's bearish views for several months and missed a great opportunity to go
short. However, I avoided going long because I respect Dorothy's analysis
and wasn't convinced about the upside.  One of the things one learns on the
trading floor is to not only chart markets but also chart people.
Currently Dorothy has been hot hot hot and is on a winning trend. Until I start
to see proof to the contrary, I woudln't want to fade her. <FONT
face=Arial size=2>Let the trend be your friend.

   Speaking of trend, what is Tom
Thurlow's track record for the past few months or year?  Did he go short
circa May 22?  Have you tracked him for long?  Did you take into
account that most fund managers have a bullish bias because they are forced to
make their living by being long and then must try to justify why they are losing
their clients money?  Ever notice how many fund managers come on CNBC and
repeatedly say to buy buy buy all the way down?  What do the sheep being
led to slaughter on Wall Street say?  Baaauuuuuuy Baaaauuuuuy
Baaauuuuuy!

   You may be right about the market
getting close to a low. Perhaps we have already seen the low. However, I don't
understand you tossing Dorothy overboard on a whim when we know she has been
riight because the first mutual fund manager you find in a chat room
convinces you otherwise. Can you explain
this?

Thanks,Norman Winski

Best Wishes,Norman

<BLOCKQUOTE