Re: [RT] NLP Coaching

There are several disciplines that deal with hypnosis and self hypnosis.  The
later is necessary to reinforce all the positives.  Ask how many sessions it
will take, what he will cover in those sessions, in what way will it help your
training, do you believe in the use of self hypnosis, then the reasons.

There is a lot that is unknown about the subconscious and the way that it
affects our every action or reaction to things that occur.  There is also a lot
of literature on the subject that is available at most public libraries.  I
would suggest that you do some reading on the subject.  Then lay out for
yourself specifically what you want this to accomplish.  The desires have to be
specific.  Generalizations will not work.  Hope that this also helps a little.
Ira.

r2d2 wrote:

> 1. Don't talk or reveal anything , let him do the talking . They are usually
> very engaging and personal .
> 2. He need not know much about trading but he needs to know a lot about
> traders and their problems/difficulties or the management of such
> situations.
> 3. Mention those headings in an open ended manner without detail or
> elaboration and let him do the talking.
> 4. Keep nodding expectantly as he talks and don't worry about embarassing
> silences.
> 5.Ask him about his training and experience and his most spectacular case.
> 6. Find out what he did and what he likes working at with people.
>
> You have here a few hints to which you can add on to give anybody enough
>
> You can contact me about it to discuss it further[ I have nothing to do with
> NLP and no vested interest being 2 continents away but I subscribe to the
> rival discipline ].
>
> Serge

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/MDsVHB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM