[RT] Re: Israel

Well said, Bruce.

<I don't profest to know any more on this subject than anyone tuning
into CNN.  But I wouldn't expect a bunch of nomads pitching a tent in
the middle of the desert to own the land beneath them.  I don't doubt
Palestinians got displaced against their will though.  I've read
accounts of both sides and the stories don't match up.  Reminds me of
listening to my kids.  Seems pretty obvious there will never be a
resolution.>

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/MDsVHB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM