[RT] Re: Israel

Norman,

The Arab vs. Jew conflict goes back to biblical times.

Its true they turned the land into a modern nation, but that doesn't justify
taking the land in the first place.

Yes, Unfortunately like so many things in life, it is primarily about money.

Brooks

<   They attacked the US because they want power and the fastest way to get
power and respect is to go up to the biggest kid on the playground and smack
him while everyone is watching. All the losers of the world will cheers
because they are jeaslous of our success. If they were winners, they would
emulate our success and try to beat us at our own game. They hate the
Iraelis for the same reason. The Israelis took a small strip of desert and
turn it into a modern nation, doing more in 15 years than the Palestians had
done in the prevous 1500 years. Now that Israel is developed, they want it
back. Wouldn't you?  Remember, regardless of what people say, it is always
about money.>

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/MDsVHB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM