From: Mikey [mailto:mtg1021@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, 20 September 2001 11:47
To: MedianLine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RT] charts help on printing them

I know that this will sound kind of dumb but when I get sent charts that
are in black background and then try to print them they print with the
background all in black just like they are sent
Now for the dumb part , is there any way to have them print with a white
background so they don't drain the printer cartridge very fast??
I am sure that there must be some slick very easy way to do this but
somehow it is eluding me at the moment
Sorry for the silly question
Mike