  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 10:27
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] charts help on printing
  them
  Wave,Cool  .. . . good to know.What if they
  used white bars on a black background, how would you changethem to a color
  that would show? Does it have that capability.don ewers-----
  Original Message -----From: "wavemechanic" <<A
  href="mailto:wd78@xxxxxxxxxxxx";>wd78@xxxxxxxxxxxx>To: <<A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent:
  Wednesday, September 19, 2001 9:07 PMSubject: Re: [RT] charts help on
  printing themMikey:Open the chart in a viewer such as
  IrfanView which will allow you to reversethe background before
  printing.  There are a number of free programsavailable, including
  IrfanView (<A
  href="http://www.irfanview.com";>www.irfanview.com).Bill
  ----- Original Message -----  From: Mikey  To: <A
  href="mailto:MedianLine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>MedianLine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 9:46 PM  Subject: [RT] charts
  help on printing them  I know that this will sound kind of
  dumb but when I get sent charts that  are in black background and
  then try to print them they print with the  background all in black
  just like they are sent  Now for the dumb part , is there any way to
  have them print with a white  background so they don't drain the
  printer cartridge very fast??  I am sure that there must be some
  slick very easy way to do this but  somehow it is eluding me at the
  moment  Sorry for the silly question
  Mike  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
  to:  <A
  href="mailto:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
  href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/------------------------
  report with a FREE CreditCheckMonitoring Service trial<A
  href="http://us.click.yahoo.com/MDsVHB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM";>http://us.click.yahoo.com/MDsVHB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM---------------------------------------------------------------------~->To
  unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
  href="mailto:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Your
  use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
  href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor