Re: [RT] DJX target 86.38 target met new target given to 76.38 OTC Comp targets 1456.10 1454.40 met and bouncing but new target given 1353.90

John:  I only know enough to be dangerous
with these virus/worm situations.. It is my understanding that a patch/solution
for this new worm was not even available until after Noon today.. My I.T. dept
called me and helped me download the fix .... so I would guess that McAfee site
has a patch you can buy to upgrade what ever level you are presently using.....
that's the best advise I can give you.. beyond that I'm
clueless    :-)   I think it was RJFS firewall that
spit back the warning of the virus but I was not effected.. after I downloaded
new upgrade I ran McAfee and it found no viruses on my system.... Good
Luck   Dorothy
<BLOCKQUOTE
  <DIV
  John