RE: [RT] Your colors - Our enemy.

The media is so highly processed and structured that I find it difficult to
believe.  Every broadcast has its own theme music, fancy animated graphics,
and titles (e.g. "America Under Attack", "America Cleans Up", America
Prays").

And the content is looking rather like something designed to send me into a
patriotic fervor, complete with endless stories of heroism.

Now I'm not putting down the brave and dedicated people engaged in digging
out survivors.  They are doing a great job.  But really.... when the media
gets hold of something they just have to turn it into this packaged,
brochure-slick thing that reeks of insincerity.

I feel like I'm being conditioned to sign up for military service.

-- John

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!