Re: [RT] The understanding

Sorry, I'm not much one for flames but you deserve a big one.  It is
self-centered people like yourself, choosing to blank out and ignore
the real world around you, who help contribute to the success of
terrorism.  People, like the one I saw on the TV yesterday, who said
that this wasn't my war, why are they crashing into our buildings and
messing up my life?  People like yourself allowed despots like Hitler
to come to power while they walked around blindfolded, living in
their own small reality.  There is more than life than trading
positions and the stock markets.  Open your eyes.

___
JW

--- In realtraders@xxxx, MS <mjs720@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello Ira,
>
> I'm just attempting to understand the purpose of trafficing this
> tripe, and ignorance?  Who gives a flying hoot about Jerry, Pat, and
> Oral?  These three guys need to get a real job.  Their believe their
> own BS.
>
> This is suppose to be a list for exchanging trading ideas...not
> religious dogma.
>
> I would really apprciate it if, someone would like to,
> create another list for all those who wish to spend
> their time rambling on about nothing.
>
> you wrote:
>
> >  Television evangelists Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson, two of
the most
> <snipped>
>
> --
> Namaste',