Re: [RT] The understanding

Hello Ira,

I'm just attempting to understand the purpose of trafficing this
tripe, and ignorance?  Who gives a flying hoot about Jerry, Pat, and
Oral?  These three guys need to get a real job.  Their believe their
own BS.

This is suppose to be a list for exchanging trading ideas...not
religious dogma.

I would really apprciate it if, someone would like to, create another
list for all those who wish to spend their time rambling on about
nothing.

--
Namaste',
Mark