Re: [RT] Tony Crabel - Review Info

Ralph,
    Strange how people get into TA!
    I was a life insurance salesman, selling to US Army personnel in
Karlsruhe, Germany in 1967.
    One Sunday morning I entered the Officer's Club to have breakfast.  I
noticed a gentleman who was eating & reading a book at the same time.  Our
eyes met (and   I being a salesman) I introduced myself.  He invited me to
join him.
    The book, I learned was the (I believe) 1956 issue of Edward's & Magee's
"Technical Analysis of Stock Trends."
    I've been hooked since!  Never had much time to put the book's principles
in action (not much money in those days).  In case you're curious, I'm now
age 70.
    I have had a successful business career as an entrepreneur (vending &
game distributor in San Diego).  Sold the business  five years ago.
    As you suggest, "I'm sorry to say you have to find yourself."
    This much I know, after five years of buying, reading & software & guru
purchases, I am not a Day Trader.  Also, I am not a buy & holder.  My comfort
zone appears to be six weeks to 20 weeks.
    Simplicity is my desire without lots of indicators.
    I have experimented with different software, different systems, even
options.  Made some, lost some.  I'm about even with the boards for the five
years.
    Would you like to share your experiences too?  I'm a great listener Ralph.

        Warmest regards,  Dan Nicholas; San Diego

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/MDsVHB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM